It was just a little over one week ago that this blog took a trip to the Sloterdijk train station in Amsterdam, where the most recent Netherlands Starbucks opened in July of this year. We're heading back to the Netherlands again, this time to see a few pics of other Starbucks in this country. As a reminder, in the Netherlands, all Starbucks are located either in the airport or in a train station, and the country has a total of about 8 Starbucks. Here is the previous blog post on Starbucks in Amsterdam:
The eight photos below were taken in a variety of the Netherlands Starbucks, and are provided courtesy of Sebastian, who is generously letting me use them for this blog. I don't have too much to say, but I thought that a few readers might enjoying seeing more pictures of Starbucks in Netherlands.
Since this blog post is on the topic of store photos, and store experience, I wanted to recommend a few older blog posts that have been my very favorites on the topic of store design and experience:
- The First Starbucks - 1912 Pike Place - This blog entry takes you on a virtual trip into the Pike Place Starbucks, and it's an uplifting store visit.
- Featured Starbucks - Store #101 Columbia Center - This blog entry takes you on a trip to a Starbucks that has an amazing history.
- Soup's on at Children's Hospital - A store review of a Starbucks INSIDE Seattle's Children's Hospital, and definitely a heart-warming store.
- Starbucks opens its first LEED store in Japan - A beautiful Starbucks in Japan
- Store review: Clover Starbucks in Sacramento - This is a very recent remodel and Clover store in Sacramento. It's a beautiful large store, and a great friendly place to visit.
- Store review: Clover Starbucks in Gold River, California - Another beautiful Clover Starbucks in northern California, and for me this was a very fun experience because I got to make my own Clover coffee!
- Happy Birthday Pioneer Square Starbucks - A blog entry which is a tribute to the Pioneer Square Starbucks in Seattle - Nice pics of the Pioneer Square neighborhood.